Skip to content

Search the site

Masthead from the March 21, 1921 Oredigger, plus photos from the paper 1920s and 1930s-students, buildings and the M

Today is the 103rd anniversary of the very first issue of The Oredigger–the School of Mines’ campus newspaper. Their publication is now available online, so check it out! In the meantime, enjoy this selection of mastheads and photos from the paper’s historic editions.

masthead from December 12, 1921 Oredigger plus photos of students and buildings from the paper, 1940s
Masthead from October 23, 1922 Oredigger and photos of students from the 1940s and 1950s
masthead from October 26, 1934 Oredigger plus student photos from the 1940s-1960s
masthead from February 25, 1958 plus photos of students, 1940s and 1950s

Thanks to the Golden History Museum for providing the online cache of historic Transcripts, and to the Golden Transcript for documenting our history since 1866!